domingo, junio 18, 2006

That´s over! :)

During 9 mouths I´ve been written this blog in Spanish for keep the contact with my family and friends in Spain but now I came back and I´ve decided to write this last one in english :P
When I arrived to Brno last September I set several goals: pass my exams, learn something of english, know another cultures, travel around Europe & above all enjoy!!! and really it was more than this, more that i could imagine!!! I´d passed all my exams with not so bad marks, I´ve improved my knowledges and skills in english language, I´ve been in Munich, Viena, Venecia, Turín, Cracovia, Bratislava, Praga, Budapest...I´ve met people from not only Europe, also from America, Africa & Asia; & mainly I´ve enjoyed like i haven´t ever done!!!! I could forget the first time it was snowing in Brno, the begining of mass in Krakow, breakfast of pizza with Russian people, a rainbow from rent car in the way to Brno, the second time I skated in frozen lake with Nando and Eva, Mikko without trousers, "sympathic" redhead girl in Mozarella, Donau running across Budapest, the first Sangria party, the advantages of Giros after drink all the night, the shortcomings next morning :p, homeless in Laundromat, ska czech concerts, Thadeus lessons, Nachetes´screams in the middle of the night, the cold it was in Austerlitz, Bergamo old city, the first french party, the flavour of water in Karlovy Vary, the taste of Absent, try to imitate russian words, crazy birthday party in Yacht, run to get on 93, intercities compartments, Venice in the night, Cesky Krumlov streets, Livingstone (I suppose ¿?), the second time in Praha, Kike & Antonio´s afterparties (& warm up parties!!!), old cementery in Wien, can say: Dobry den, mate pracku, prosim? and get as well No :) as well Neeeeeee :( , czech police (zaplatim, zaplatim!!), endless conversations about differences between cultures, international football match at 5...much many things!!! But mainly everyone I´ve met during all this period...you´ve been whose had become my dream in true!!! I gonna miss u so much!!!!!Now...
PIN PAN PUN BOCADILLO DE ATÚN!!! SEE YOU, FRIENDS!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey man.....jesus, i don't know whatta say, just: it'd been a pleasure too! Hope one day to wake u up again in the morning after u have been sleeping since 2 hours!!! ;-) u know what i mean! See ya soon.

1:47 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

game over? but always there are a new path waiting to walk happy again

see you later

i´m pamies hehe

6:27 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

This is the worst think on coordinating socrates/erasmus people. Fact, that when we get used for each other, when we became parts of our life, it is time to go home, and get separated.. usually it is said: "Live should go on". Yes maybe it does, but it is everytime harder and more painful to said good bye..

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”

So if your current "step" is leading you (and all of you too) from Our country back to yours, I am so glad that you did that step before (that you did not stay on the same place, and came here), because without it, we would not never find out, what we will now be missing.

Nashledanou

8:54 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

It was really nice to read this, it makes me remember a lot of things. Good friends we made and how good it was our erasmus experience. Nice to know and i hope to see you again one day ;)

12:21 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home